Building your service catalog is the most important step you can take to improve service delivery and reduce costs. Centrata has developed an IT Service Catalog Accelerator to dramatically shorten the time and pain associated with creating a catalog. As a pioneer in the field of service delivery management, Centrata has amassed a core team of experts in service catalog development, ITIL, outsourcing management and IT process improvement. IT organizations can leverage this expertise and launch their service catalog right the first time, in as little as 60 days.
By deploying Centrata’s Service Catalog Accelerator, you’ll guarantee results:
- Improved Quality & Predictability of IT by standardizing IT
- Reduced Costs by improving operational and capital efficiency
- Improved Customer Satisfaction by setting expectations and proactively communicating IT’s value
- Improved IT – Business Alignment by focusing IT on what’s business-critical through actionable SLAs
Key features of Centrata’s Service Catalog Accelerator:
- Comprehensive service information needed for service delivery optimization (workflows, cost/price information, architectural standards)
- An actionable output format that can be levered by SDM software applications (including Centrata’s Service Delivery Management Suite)
- Rich out of the box content that covers over 70 percent of common IT services and associated workflows out-of-the-box, saving you time and delivery industry best-practices
- The ability to leverage your catalog and enable standardized demand management through a web-based request portal
- Out of the box reports and dashboard capabilities to deliver service visibility and enhance IT planning and optimization
- You can achieve all of these benefits from your catalog in as little as 60 days
Centrata Catalog Accelerator can form the basis for your ITIL, COBIT and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance initiatives and comprehensive service delivery management in the future. It was also designed to be extensible with your help desk, asset management and other existing infrastructure.